How to track macros and calories accurately

How do I track my food accurately, I have a food scale and use my fitnesspal, but it's difficult to input the weight of the food and find it on MyFitnessPal. Fatsecret is probably the most accurate and inclusive calorie counting app, but it mostly isn't enough. Carbs are relatively easy to track. But proteins and fat in complex home cooked meals are very difficult to track. Food tracking apps don't even track certain foods. Or give different values to the same food.
Also I can't track my TDEE very well. All the websites estimates we're incosistent and useless to me .
Gained seven pounds after my diet because I don't really know what the **** I'm eating and now I'm mad cause it'll take me at least a month to lose something I gained in two weeks.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2KhXDng

0 comments:

Post a Comment