Struggling to gain weight (132 pounds ) 22 yr male 5'9

Hey Im creating this thread because I've been skinny for a lifetime and lost out on many opportunities. Due to lack of proper diet I'm skinny fat. My arms are toothpicks and my belly is fat. I don't know if Im incorporating the right nutrition. 3500-4000 is just way too much for me to afford right now. I used to buy the weight gainers but I cant stay consistent because I can't drink calories all day and it feels disgusting. My usual diet consists of 4-5 eggs a hash brown, sausage patty in the morning. and 4 for 4$ Wendys or 4pc chicken from Popeyes for 5$ in the night-time or cooked meat w rice. I go to the gym 3-5 times a week workout each body part once for about 4 months so far and only saw gains in arms, went from only being able to benchpress 10's on each side to 35's .. Im struggling to lose fat in my stomach and Iv'e developed some man boobs, my forearms are still skinny. If you guys can suggest what I can buy for cheap and that taste appetizing please recommend it to me. Also suggest what workouts I should be doing. My budget right now Is like 15$ a day to reach 3500-4000 calories, Im considering Gomad


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2OsG73h

0 comments:

Post a Comment