New Diet after KETO (Muscle gain/Weight loss)

Before you tell me, i'm aware that there is no such thing as a mystery diet that can lose weight and gain muscle at the same time.
I just recently got off of KETO doing 10g Carbs daily about a month ago after losing around 35 pounds (mostly muscle, 200-165).
I am 6'0 with currently 170LBs.
Im definitely bigger boned, so at this point losing more than 20 more pounds will make me look extremely bony.

Currently, im constructing a new diet consisting of the following macros: (My current goal is to bulk up and cut more around my waist and lower stomach)

Daily: (keep Between)
144 G of Protein
100G of Carbs
40G of fat
1900 Cals/Day

I'm implementing a fasting split of 8:16 with this diet as well. (skipping breakfast)

I work out at least 4 times a week going 1 hr of strength exercise with 20 minutes of cardio right after.

I would love your advice regarding my current macros.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ApkQEi

0 comments:

Post a Comment