Don't Forget Your Micros

Hey,

So I constantly see people talking about hitting their macros day in and day out which is obviously key to getting max gains. However, I never see people talk about the micros. I think micros are an essential part of the daily diet. People always tell me chicken and rice, egg whites, and protein protein protein. After about a week of chicken and rice I'm sick of it -- GIVE ME SOME MICROS. I have been working out for a little over a year and a half now and I can honestly say the micro life is the superior life. Obviously you gotta hit those macros - but please don't forget about the micros.

From my time focusing on my micros (which for you who don't know are essentially everything other than lean meats) I have seen gains I thought were impossible. Yes, I may still have a a little chub-gut but my mental health has been fantastic. In the past, within a few weeks of working out I had given up because my mental health couldn't take it the monotony of macros. But when I started embracing the "micro life" -- those fears and doubts went away. Now I crush the lift 3 days a week while chowing down on micros the whole way home. Honestly IMO -- Micros > Macros and you'll see a mental/physical gains unlike the world has ever seen.

Let me know what you guys think. I truly think I am on to something here. Do you guys have any Micros that are on the healthier side of micros? More like a Mi-acro? Any tips to further my gains would be incredible.

Muscle on everyone.

PS. Dont forget your micros


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2vqIPNI

0 comments:

Post a Comment