Another should i cut or should i bulk thread

Sorry I know you guys see this day in and day out.

Attached a Jan - July difference pic. Need an honest opinion, I have been working out on and off for years. I enjoy it, got no issues to track macros and eating the same meals every day for months at a time. In the Jan pic I was 68.1kg and I weighed myself yesterday at 69.4.

From Jan to around May, I trained harder than usual for a Crossfit competition (yes I know bad form, kipping pull ups yada yada yada), did it for fun in the beginners category because I cant lift all that heavy, turns out I cant do a lot of things as fast either and placed stone last which yea it bugged me but not much, I wasn't expecting big things, I don't attend a crossfit gym and ive learnt everything off youtube and I won one heat so I was stoked with that.

From May I didn't train for about a month and half due to lack of motivation or just pure laziness. For the past few weeks, been eating more and training consistently, haven't really been at it long enough to see any strength gains, im more or less where I was before I stopped training and feel like I could lift heavier if I tried but starting fierce 5 off slow at lower weight.

So based on the pics, should I carry on bulking ( I eat anywhere up to 1000 calories over maintenance some days), only for the past week and 2 days, the 1kg gain could be due to this, don't recall weighing myself in the last few months so cant really say) to around 75 kgs and then cut, or should I 'lean bulk' slower at around 200 calories surplus and try lean out a bit while gaining size slowly (in an ideal situation obviously), would love abs one day but for now, all round progress would be good.
Attached Files


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2mXjeZ1

0 comments:

Post a Comment