Please, no more protein!!

Hi

Older dude (40's) getting back into training after long, long break from exercise.

I've put 6 months into getting the joints working again by progressively going from very light weights to something heavier (focusing on form), and I'm now ready to start doing some heavier lifting.

I've been upping my protein intake to the approximate 200g a day (I'm about 215lbs), but I'm already sick of it. I've tried various meats, whey protein, eggs and pulses, but I can't seem to get anywhere near 200g a day without feeling massively bloated and full.

Any tips on getting enough protein in, or do I even need to eat that much?

I'm not trying to massively bulk (well not at my age anyway!), but do want my diet to reflect my desire to put on as much muscle as possible at my age.

Ta.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LQ0GYG

0 comments:

Post a Comment