Macro help needed for muscle gains

I was 5'7" 210-220 lbs then dieted down to ~140 lbs. This left me with a reasonable amount of loose skin so I wanted to fill it with muscle. Then I started going to the gym.


I started working out about 2 months ago and have been to the gym every day since.

My schedule looks like this:

Back/Biceps/Abs
Chest/Triceps/Shoulders
Legs

Repeat

Now I'm at 5'7" 153 lbs at somewhere between 9% and 11% body fat. I still have a reasonable amount of loose skin. I can only barely see my top abs and my arms look toned(ish) near the elbow and there is loose skin near the shoulder(it looks kinda weird). 15 inch arms are not cutting(no pun intended) it for me. This is not good enough for me, and it feels like muscle gains have started to slow down. Therefore, I think I need to change my diet, but I'm not entirely sure how much of macros I should be eating. From I've found from various googled sources it should be something like this:

Carbs: 300g
Protein: 200g
Fat: 75g

Thoughts? All advice/opinions are accepted. Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2OsbMSi

0 comments:

Post a Comment