Nutrition thoughts

Hi all I'm new to this forum. I'll try keep it as simple as I can.

Currently 27yo .. 91kg/200lbs .. 5ft11in .. around 12%bf .. trained properly ( not missed 3 days in a row) for about 2 years now .. MY MAIN AIM IS TO INCREASE LEAN MASS

Diet is very good (not perfect) with the help of my trusty 6pack bag I take to work. Training is hard/intense all with correct form/rep ranges etc

My problem I'm struggling to calculate properly is ... I started a new job a month ago where I drive and load/unload a timber wagon all by hand. It is an extremely demanding and taxing job, and I consider myself to be a very fit/healthy person. I play ice hockey train once a week and games 1 to 2 games a week. Always had physical jobs (not as physical as this one).

So basically recently I've started to feel like the addition of my new demanding job that I've started to eat away at muscle mass.

On this BB website I have been calculated:
P - 300g = 1,200kcal
F - 104g = 936kcal
C - 420g = 1,680kcal
Total = 3816kcal

This amount of carbs seems a lot to me for lean mass even taking into consideration the job.

I'm quite well kowledged on the nutritional side of things and what different people and goals need but any opinions/info on my situation would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for the long read


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2LqZ605

0 comments:

Post a Comment