Oblique Strain recovery

Hey everyone,

not entirely sure if this is the right section for this. I experienced an oblique strain almost five weeks weeks ago and have been reading a ton of articles about how and when I can start recovery again. I've noticed improvement but I still experience reduced pain when I engage the oblique. I'm able to do movements without/minimal pain compared to the first few weeks of the strain. So it is getting better, but it's a slow improvement. I'm getting antsy since I haven't been to the gym in almost six weeks and I've only been doing core exercises like pushups, planks, partial crunches, and full crunches. My question is, would I be able to start lifting again (obviously not at the weight I was lifting prior to the strain). I do try and lift minimal weight and the oblique doesn't seem to be affected, only when it's directly engaged. Grateful for any help/advice.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2GOtCPv

0 comments:

Post a Comment