Newbie Advice on diet

Hi,I am 39,not sure why it says 48,and new to bodybuilding..
My diet consists of
Meal 1 4 eggs + 60g oatsmeal +strawberries
Meal 2 200g 5%fat minced beef + 200g sweet potato + greens
Meal 3 salmon or haddock fillet + 100g brown rice + greens
Meal 4 can of tuna + 2 bananas
Workout
Meal 5 Post workout honey,some fruit and whey protein shake
Meal 6 family dinner,today was meatballs,passata and pasta
Meal 7 bedtime,a little fruit and a protein shake..
I aim for 30-40g protein per meal
Is this ok? I will be honest,I started fat,275lb in fact,I love the training,found an old Joe Weider bodybuilding book and on off days I look forward to training day again..feel alive for the first time in a long time.
Am I eating too much? Particularly carbs-wise,the weight of the bars is going up at an astronomical rate,but I’m worried about the shred that must come eventually..thanks in advance..


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2OBlsdm

0 comments:

Post a Comment