SKINNY FAT Continue Bulking or Cut?

Hi all,

I am pretty new to lifting and about a year ago, I was skinny fat and decided to work with a trainer. Basically I was instructed to cut for 6 months till I see my abs. However, due to my low muscle mass, my abs were really faint. I've decided to do a bulk but I was simply doing a bro spilt and goofing around for a good 3 months before I start to join a Starting Strength class. I have been doing starting strength for about 4 months now but my bench press is really bad.

END OF CUT
Height: 183cm, 6ft
Weight: 65kg

LIFTS (1rm)
Squats: 50kg
Deadlifts: 60kg
Bench Press: 35kg
OHP: 35kg

PRESENT (LEAN BULK 9 Months)
Weight: 80kg

LIFTS (1rm)
Squats: 95kg
Deadlifts: 100kg
Bench Press: 60kg
OHP: 45kg

Current Nutrition
Calories: 3100kcal
Protein: 180g
Fats: 70g
Carbs: 425g

I know I am still pretty weak but based on my current physique, do you guys think I should bulk or cut?
I plan to bulk till I am 85kg because I think even if I were to cut now, I wouldnt see my abs at all.
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2zwoSrG

0 comments:

Post a Comment