Calculating a calorie deficit with MyFitnessPal? [need help]

Hello everyone,

My question is rather simple... I think.
I'm trying to eat at a calorie deficit in order to lose some weight, and thus, am trying to keep track of my calories.

My question is this: If I'm using a site like MyFitnessPal to keep track of my calories while wearing a fitness tracker (Garmin 935); do I set my active state to "Sedentary" (since I'm tracking active calories with the watch) and make a custom calorie goal of BMR minus xx% (i.e. -20% deficit from my BMR) to calculate the deficit?

I don't know why I feel so dumb when trying to explain this... I'm just hoping someone can understand what I'm after here and either validate my approach or correct me.

Thanks folks!
-T16A


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2P6zPFz

0 comments:

Post a Comment