Keep cutting or bulk?

Alright here it goes.

I’m stuck deciding wether i should keep cutting or just start a clean bulk to 180ibs, i weigh roughly 158 been cutting since beginning of October weighed around 175ibs although alot of it was water weight from a previous dirty bulk an done pretty well since. i still have some bellyfat i can grab a fist of it. But I’ve noticed I’m starting to have a few weak/bad days at the gym like today i could barely bench 80kg for 4 reps. My lifts are
Bench- 82kg 5 reps
Deadlift- 115kg 5 reps
Squat- 105kg 5 reps. I follow coolcicada’s Push/pull/legs routine. My
Daily intake of calories is around 1900-2200 since my jobs pretty active.
Should I continue cutting until i hit 154 or bulk i was planning to cut until i could see my abs but now debating? Sorry for the long post and also if i posted in the wrong section. Appreciate whoever can help a bro out🙂


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Q41ImK

0 comments:

Post a Comment