Lean bulking with 2,200cals feels like cutting

Male, 5’6” 19 years old 149lbs. I’m trying to lean bulk with 2,200 calories, but I’m finding it very difficult. My main concern is that I eat 4 “meals” a day. Breakfast, lunch, pre workout, and dinner. I feel like I don’t have enough calories to make it to dinner. Usually less than 500. I tried saving my calories for dinner, but then I feel like my lifts are suffering. It’s a lose lose. I find myself going over my calorie limit at dinner because I’m just hungry, especially after working out.

I see so many posts about people having 3000+cals to bulk. I know I’m shorter and smaller than the average man, but does my calories look right? I trying to gain .5 pounds per week.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TMcU5P

0 comments:

Post a Comment