Need help with my new diet!

I'm 19 and trying to get back into the gym, but this time I want to put all of the pieces together and combine my gym time with good food, supplements, and rest in order to be more efficient in my endeavors.

I have always been a skinnier guy with a little bit of tone, and my weight for the past 4-5 years or so has hovered around 140. My goal is to bulk up and gain some mass. (I'm shooting for 2800-3000 calories a day after some research)

I dont have much of an appetite when it comes to big meals and I end up either not preparing enough food, not eating it all, or being too lazy to scour the fridge for something that might not be in it.

Does anybody have any good meal plans for bulking up, or any go-to's to stock the pantry with?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2KJsCL1

0 comments:

Post a Comment