Meal Prep Help

Hello,

I’m trying to get started with meal prepping and I’d like to try and meet between 1850 - 2000 calories a day. I made a rough outline of a meal plan to attempt to meet my goal. I’d appreciate feedback! I’m really trying to keep it as simple as possible as I have a busy work schedule. Any helpful tips are really appreciated!

Meal 1: Oatmeal, Orange/Banana, Ezekiel Bread

Meal 2: Greek Yogurt, Protien Shake, Almonds

Meal 3: Chicken Breast/Salmon, Brown Rice, Broc****

Meal 4: Oatmeal, Apple

I feel like I’ll need to add more to meet the calorie count but I’m not sure.

I’m open to any change with simplicity in mind. Thanks again in advance for any helpful input! Have a great day.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2DUHXa3

0 comments:

Post a Comment