Hitting macros?

Hello all!



My question seems as if it should be fairly simple... but for some reason, I can't seem to wrap my head around it.

I'm just getting into consistent workouts and am trying to ensure I hit my Target Macros while eating at a deficit.
I'm using a macronutrient calculator found online to ensure I know exactly what to get to for my macros.
However, the part that confuses is me is the TDEE. TDEE isn't a constant number... it changes depending on how much you workout in a given day (unless I'm wrong).
So does that mean I will need to just average how active I am on a given day and use that to lock in how many grams of Protein, Carbs, and Fats I'll eat every day?
Or will my target protein, carbs, and fats change day to day to day based on how much I've worked out? My worry is that I'll hit my target goal for the 3 at my target deficit... then I'll workout and burn 200 calories... and I won't know what kinds of foods to eat to get myself back into the correct deficit calorie range.

It seems like an easy question... so I'm sure I'll get crucified for asking it haha. I just can't seem to wrap my head around how to attack it and I don't want to be screwing this up.

Thanks guys!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TJXa3b

0 comments:

Post a Comment