My first cheat meal and I'm scared

I'm not really scared, I'm looking forward to it.

I've been cutting for the last 5 weeks and it's going well. I promised my family that I would sit down and have a cheat meal with them on the first weekend of each month. But I have a couple of questions:

1. I've been measuring and logging every single calorie every single day. Do you still log the calories from your cheat meal? If it was KFC or McDonalds then this would be possible, but I'm having Chinese takeout so there is no way of knowing the number of calories (I could guess, but it would be a wild guess).

2. When you know you're having a cheat meal in the evening, do you go easy on your other calories that day (for example lunch and breakfast), or just eat normally for your other meals?

2. As part of your cheat meal do you eat whatever you want, or do you still limit portion size? For example, ordinarily I would have a box of meat in some chitty fatty, sugary sauce, a box of rice, fries and deep fried seaweed. Or I could just have the chitty meat and half a box of rice which would still be cheating but not to such an extreme.

Thanks!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PTJl0h

0 comments:

Post a Comment