1.5x ON Serious Mass + 7.5g Creatine Daily Making Me Sick

I’m 188 lbs, 6’2, and on a bulk.

I’m taking 1.5x the serving size of Optimum Nutrition’s serious mass with water and 2.5g of creatine with every scoop of serious mass. (1 scoop=1/2 serving.

I’m doing mostly hypertrophy at the gym and before workouts I take a scoop of C4 pre-workout.

I haven’t done any math on how many calories I should be consuming daily so I’ve just been overloading my body with calories the past month or so. It has only been since at the beginning of this week, I started taking weight gainer and creatine and I must say, I’ve been feeling like absolute sh*t.

Every time I sit down for a meal, I can barely stomach my food. I haven’t thrown up yet but it’s only a matter of time before I do.

I’m in the military and we move around a lot so making my own shakes with natural ingredients in a blender hasn’t really been much of an option for me.

I want to know, am I doing damage to my body by taking all these supplements? How much of these supplements should I be taking daily for maximum gains minus the loss of appetite and feeling terrible?

Any help you can offer is much appreciated. Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2v9qB3V

0 comments:

Post a Comment