Is this cutting diet enough to maintain muscle mass for my weight?

Hey guys, a little backstory, 18 years old, been on a dreamerbulk for about 7 months, reached 115kg, cut down to about 95kg now and kind of went off my diet for a few months. Now I'm looking to go straight keto, but I'm not sure if it entails enough calories. Btw I'm about 6'1 and have a fast metabolism.

Meal 1:
2 whole eggs with 6 egg whites

Meal 2:
35g whey isolate with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter

Meal 3:
200g chicken with 1/4 cup (30g) cashew nuts, almonds, or walnuts

Meal 4:
180g salmon or red meat with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers or carrots) with 1 tablespoon of olive oil

Meal 5:
35g whey isolate with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
Or
2 whole eggs with 6 whites


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2D0PjcA

0 comments:

Post a Comment