Is it my diet or am I worrying too much?

Hello everyone,

There is something that has been bugging me for a few months now and I can't really know what to think

I'm 22yo and I have been lifting for 7 months now (started feb 15th) and I, as well as people around me, have noticed substantial changes in my physique. However, I'm afraid that I have not improved much on what I have achieved in my first 3 months especially when it comes to mass.

My strength is definetly improving and is on par with the standards I have found on the Strengthlevel website although I'm not entirely sure of how reliable it is.

My diet is simple; I have olive oil, bread and grapes along with a fruit and milk juice for breakfast/ for lunch and dinner I eat whatever mom cooks (yeah, yeah, I know, living with my parents. It's a cultural thing) usually it's a balanced and healthy meal and dinner is usually the same. Additionally, I eat 4 eggs an hour or so before going to bed.

I workout 4 days a week and my program consists of
1- chest and biceps day
2-back and triceps day
3- leg day
4- Shoulders and traps day

The first one is me 4 months after I started

And the rest are from today (7 months after I started)

Btw this is my first post on this website :D


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2QiyrjS

0 comments:

Post a Comment