Creatine, pros and cons?

I am trying to gain weight, I wanted to do it without creatine but I have a low appetite, don't eat enough meat, etc. I was considering getting whey as well, but think I'll be better with GOMAD since I need the extra fat and the carbs.

Are there any affects on erectile dysfunction with creatine? Can it mess with your testosterone? For both questions I mean this in both in a good way or in a bad way.

What happens if you stop or take less? How much should you take? How do you know you're getting too much? How much meat should you eat along with it?

Will it help with hair growth or will i cause me to lose hair like I'm seeing when I google it about hair? What foods or supplements can lower the DHT testosterone to prevent hair loss?

What are all the pro and cons with taking Creatine and what are some good brands?

Any and all advice would be helpful.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2QuGZEH

0 comments:

Post a Comment