Calorie Confusion!

Hi,

I have watched my calories using myfitnesspal for a couple of years now, using online calorie calulators to work out how many calories i need.

I'm 5"4, 61kg, around 20% body fat, i cycle 20 miles round trip to work every day, complete bodybuilding style weight training around 5-6 times a week and average about 8,000 steps a day.

I'm currently averages about 1850-1950 calories a week (with a few higher calories on the weekend bringing up my average from 1750-1800 in the week).

I've changed up my calories a few times but never been able to find the balance where i feel good, have good session and maintain lower body fat.

I'd like to reduce my bodyfat slighty but mainly just maintain my weight and properly fuel myself. I'm frustrated that i'm not making muh progress at the moment and think my cluelessness might be the reaosn!

Can anyone recommend a nutrition plan - calories etc.

I don't count macros, i ahve done before but foufn it made little difference to me, i do try and ake sure i get enough protein though.

Thanks :)


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2CXzSlg

0 comments:

Post a Comment