Am I overdoing it?

Hi guys. I am 18 years old male and I am currently bulking. I have been lifting for 2 years so far but with breaks. Lately I have been hitting the gym consistently 5 days a week.

I aim for around 2800-3000 calories, I have found that this is around maintanance +250 calories.

The thing is, since I live alone, I often don't cook and I order food. Usually it's beef patties with tomatoes, fried potatoes (not a lot) and the pie or however it's called. Anyway it gives around 700-800 calories easily with a reasonably high amount of fat (half of it must be trans), protein and carbs (low sugar). I do that because 1. Cooking can be a big headache for me plus it actually costs a lot more for me 2. I have a hard time getting 3k calories a day which is my goal. Obviously whether I 'cheat' or not the calories I consume are the same. Always 3k. I never go above that. It's just 20 times easier when I order food.

I basically cheat everyday as you can see. Is that a bad thing? I am at around 15-16 body fat by the way but with fairly food muscle mass so I don't look 'fat' or 'bulky'.

Tldr: 18 years old at 15% body fat, currently bulking but cheating almost everyday to fullfil my calorie goal everyday + get enough protein. Am I overdoing it and is it going to negatively affect me?

Probably made some typos btw, sorry guys


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2SafcuT

0 comments:

Post a Comment