36 egg diet, are there negative effects?

So I have recently heard of the 36 eggs diet. Apparently there are no real dangers in relation to cholesterol while they contain a lot of protein and more interestingly, steroids. Now I was wondering, normal steroids have negative effects like reducing effects of testosterone aside from creating muscle, as such I was wondering if the steroids in the eggs have the same negative effects (which I assume, but I was still interested). I was also wondering how many eggs you would need to eat to not be allowed to compete professionally in sports. Lastly I've heard that eggs also contain testosterone, and when ingesting testosterone it hinders the body from creating testosterone of it's own, is this also true for eggs (especially when you would for example stop eating eggs).


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2ya7A26

0 comments:

Post a Comment