Bulking plateau

Hey everyone,

I'm new to weightlifting and I've been bulking for about 6 weeks now, I initially started on 2,700 calories and was gaining around 200 grams a week. When that slowed up I increased again a to around 2,850 which I've found that over the past week I've stayed at the EXACT same weight 70.5kg, 3 days ago I increased again to 3,000 calories still with no weight change in the past 3 days. Is this normal, I get that building muscle will in turn mean that ones BMR will be higher but does it really increase this much ? Or could it be that I have found my maintenance calories?

When I first started out bulking my TDEE according to TDEE.com was 2,900 but i found that eating around 2,700 was the sweet spot to lean bulk. What are your suggestions should i increase more or wait it out for another week to see if there is any change?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2ZJi4Tk

0 comments:

Post a Comment