Light eating through the day, but eating until I can't after a workout

Since I started getting serious in the gym, I was eating minimally and just taking protein shakes. It cleaned my physique up and I built some muscle. Now, I'm trying to fill out my t shirts. I have a decent shred currently, but my trainer wants me to eat as much carbs and calories as I can after a workout.

My friend tells me to skip breakfast and eat everything I can after a workout to get to his level of shred.

Recently, I've been eating 4 whole grain pitas and hummus after a workout, with a bulk shake. I notice somewhat of a difference with the carb loading, but is it okay to force myself to eat until I am full all throughout the day? My lifting is strenuous, every day, and I run the track about 2-3 times a week.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2UHqAOZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment