Need advice on figuring out when to eat

I've lost weight before. It's nothing new I suppose.

But for the past couple of years I've been having stomach problems. I've gotten it checked out but still haven't found what is going on yet. I'm going to keep trying.

What basically happens is that I get gassy throughout the whole day especially after eating anything almost. I often have to use the bathroom about 3 times a day.

With that said, I have stopped eating breakfast for the past few weeks to avoid being gassy and having to use the bathroom while at work.

But I don't know how to go about my diet now. My shift at work ends around 5 pm. By the time I go to bed, I can only fit like 2 meals in my stomach.

This sucks but I haven't really found another way around my stomach problems at work.

What do you guys and gals recommend? Is there a way I can be on a healthy diet and lose weight this way? I'm not trying to eat less on purpose or anything. I just want to avoid being gassy (and passing gas by accident, it happens to me. I can't control it) and using the toilet at work.

By the way, before writing this post, I ate a large bowl of oatmeal with blueberries. And about 15 minutes ago I ate a large meal. However, even though I don't feel like eating any more, I still feel very hungry.

Thanks! I'll continue looking around for more information. I honestly don't think I can safely lose weight this way at all. But thought I'd try asking.

edit: I am not 49 years old. I do not know why that's showing up under my profile information. I am 30 years old in case anyone wanted to know.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2UFaQfi

0 comments:

Post a Comment