Advice - Should I bulk and how much?

I'm 17M and I've been going to the gym regularly for the past few months (I started mid dec made 1 month in the gym and then had to stop till mid feb as I was ill.) So I've been serious about gym for 10 weeks now.
My gym schedule is:

Biceps, Triceps Day
--------------
Shoulders Day
--------------
Legs Day
--------------
Rest Day
--------------
Back Day
--------------
Chest Day
--------------
Legs Day
--------------
Rest Day

Repeat
Long story short, I remember myself weighting 209pounds(95kg) 2 years ago but now I'm 5"10(178cm) and 166pounds(75.5kg) And it was only until few days ago that I realized I might not want to cut anymore(as I was going for 70kg) because I started to look small and I also realized that I'm gonna miss on my greatest opportunity of gaining muscle as I'm still in the Beginner phase where people say you have higher gains(n my body is still growing). I want to be lean and muscular could you give me an advise on how much kg I should gain/lose and why.


Unfortunately, can't post photos but realized Ive waisted time and effort for very few benefits just cz I was trying to lose weight not gain


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2DFFC1N

0 comments:

Post a Comment