Question about accuracy | Measuring / Weighing foods

Good evening,

I'm wondering if I'm thinking too much into this, but say I have a pan filled with 300g broccoli and 200g onion and used 2 tblsp of olive oil (normally it's way more greens and veggies in 1 pan but this is just a for instance).

I would then put all the veggies in containers after they're cooked and cooled. Should I just add up everything I put in as a grand total and divide that by the gram?

Broccoli: 102 calories
Onion: 84 calories
Olive Oil: 239 calories
totals: 425 calories in 500gs of veggies/oil

500/425 = 1.17 calories per gram

Am I going about this the right way? Same with cooking meat with olive oil, I guess I just want to make sure I'm being accurate with my scales/portions.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2XTWhpU

0 comments:

Post a Comment