OMAD keto, how much wiggle room is there in macros?

So my dad, who is 68, 5 foot 10 and weighs in at 18 stone and change (over weight, average muscle), has decided he wants to lose weight. He holds almost every lbs of fat on his stomach.

I've been having some success with OMAD Keto so he has asked me to write out some meals for him. He's done fasting (upto 21 days) his whole life for religious reasons so that isnt a problem.

However I'm having a bit of trouble balancing out the macros (see attached image, all in grams) this meal comes to ratios of Carbs:7 Fats:64 Protein:29 (rounded up)

I was wondering, how much wiggle room there is in the keto diet? I have been losing fat with this sort of meal but im more active than he is and im concerned that fats are a whole 11% lower than they should be on the ideal 5/75/20

By no stretch of the imagination am I any kind of expert so any info is greatfully recieved.

The attatchment is an excel screen grab of the meal i referance above. It is cheese and mushroom omlette with leaves and avacado, a bowl of broccoli with cheese on, a salmon fillet with garlic butter, and a small number of pecan nuts on the side. Critique and advice is very greatfully recieved.

Thanks in advance all.
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2UQFLp1

0 comments:

Post a Comment