Should I lower my calories ?

Hello folks, I have some non standard question. So I have a leg injury which doesn't allow me to train football/soccer but biking doesn't seem to hurt me so much. (I don't train my legs in the gym/weights because I get decent legs from all the football/sccer training.
My question is since I workout only upper body should I lower my calories. I'm on a lean bulk(or trying lean lol) with 250-300 surplus because as all studies and experts say out there that I should be gaining 2 pounds of muscle per month (beginners).
How much will my change be if my legs get exercise only by biking (and walking which won't build muscle at all) because I want to gain as less fat as possible.
Should i cut down to 100-150 since the legs are big muscles although even with biking my legs get a bit sore and pumped after or maybe something else ?
Thanks in advance!!!
P.S i do Push/Pull routine which i hit my muscles every 4-5 days.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2W4Pnh9

0 comments:

Post a Comment