Advice on consuming Calories

Hi, Im a 23 year old male and i weigh 54 kg/119 lbs. my height is 5'11 and I'm severely underweight. I want to gain weight so i'm trying to consume at least 3000 calories per day. The issue is that i'm not able to eat my calories because i always feel full to quick .So i'd rather drink my calories. Right now i drink a 1200 ish calorie shake two times a day, morning and night and try to eat 2 small meals on lunch and evening.

1200 cal shake
2 bananas
1 cup milk
2 scoops Quaker oats
4 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp coconut oil
1 tbsp honey
1 scoop nesquik

lunch and evening i eat: a bowl of rice and fried chicken or 1 cup fries and 4 eggs. 2 sandwiches etc.

is this safe? Im hoping after i reach around 58kg ill be able to eat bigger meals.

I hope you can give me advice since im really new to this. my goal is to reach 65+ kg by next year


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2DE4k2w

0 comments:

Post a Comment