Check my diet?

So I think I'm doing this right but wanted to get verification:
Want to get more muscle without fat increase.
5'10
140 lbs
Not sure of body fat but I have a slightly visible four pack and ab outline not flexed, when flexing, you can see faint outline of six pack.
Moderately active - used a TEE calculator and got 2500 cal for maintainence but don't want to get overweight. E.g. hot yoga 2x/week - 60 min, bouldering 2-3x/week - 60-90min. Run for 20 min at light jogging sometimes but can cut this out. I think my metabolism might be slow though because I've been weight maintaining on probably like 1700 cal for the past few months.

Was going to start by trying to hit 2500 cal and lifting and seeing if I have weight gain and muscle gains. If not, I was going to increase it to 2700 or upwards.

140gm protein
15-25% fat
40-60% carbs
All pro workout routine.

I'm pretty good about sticking to foods and don't mind bland diet. Is that a reasonable plan?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2IFhS21

0 comments:

Post a Comment