Another bulk or cut question

Just looking for the opinions of random strangers on the internet.

I'm 34 yo, 5'-10"
Over 6 months I went from 163 lbs and ~17% bf to 178 and ~19.5%
Added 9 lbs of lean mass and 6 lbs of fat, according to the fit3d scanner at the gym. I look more like 15% but maybe it's just the muscle size masking the fat.

On the one hand, it would be awesome to lose a layer of fat and get more definition in time for summer.

On the other hand I've never been a super vain guy and tend to care more about skills and abilities. Gaining strength is super fun, and I am at 275 bench and still gaining at a pretty quick rate (up 30 lbs from less than 2 months ago).

If I do decide to cut, would you keep it slow or really try and dump it quick? I do a lot of hard bike riding and could probably do a pretty big deficit if I let my training stall for a bit.

What would YOU do? My wife is too nice and refuses to give her opinion other than that she does not think 200+ lbs muscular is a good look.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2J0z69m

0 comments:

Post a Comment