Nutrition for recovery week after 4 months strict cutting

Hey all,

I’ve been cutting since January 1st and have been really strict and fairly successful losing 1-2 pounds per week. Lifting heavy, making strength gains throughout.

For the last two weeks I've been more fatigued, muscles have been sore longer than usual, and just less energy during workouts. I think I want to take a week off from weight training mainly to give my body recovery.

Diet wise, I haven't really taken any cheat days (at all) and am fine from that perspective. For a rest week would it be most beneficial to continue at a calorie deficit (I adjust intake daily based on exercise level) or to eat at maintenance? Also, should I adjust macros? I've been averaging 50% fat, 30% protein and 20% carbs.

Any advice appreciated!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2INGrcY

0 comments:

Post a Comment