How to make my mother lose fat ?

Hello, please i need help. My mother is really fat, by BMI i think she is somewhere between overweight and obese. She is trying to lose fat, and she wants me to help her, because i train, know something about nutrition etc. Yes, I did get from 15% BF to 10% BF by counting macros, calories , but you know, 15% BF with muscles is something different than obese person that never workout. I dont know what to do, she weighted herself and she has 120 kg and she is 185 cm long.

I really dont know what diet or what to do to help her lose fat. Classic calorie counting ? (but how to calculate her TDEE ? You know 120 kgs, but its like a ton of fat so ...) or just do intuitive eating where she would be eating just clean foods (carbs = potatoes,rice,veggies,fruits , protein = meat,eggs,yoghurt, fats = eggs, nuts, seeds, olive oil) and increase her calorie expenditure ?

And last question - does she needs to workout ? She certainly cant do squats,deadlifts, so i was wondering if only cardio (some hours of walking) would be enough ?

Thanks all for respond


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2ZBc3YM

0 comments:

Post a Comment