Need some guidance with my diet

Hi all,
my name is Yoeri im 22 years old and would really appreciate some of you guys feedback on the following post.
Before I write everything down and all it may be helpfull if i share some of my stats.

So im 22 years old with height of 187cm, currently weighing around 75kg and have been working out for around 4 years.
The first newbie years while I was learning more and more about diet & training I gained about 10-12kg of muscle with a starting weight of 56kg (highly underweight) towards 68kg fairly lean. After those 2 years ive never really made any more progress, now theres often said quickly that your nutrition is off point but i really take all of this very seriously. I put so much time & money in to this such as buying my own foods, weighing off every single gram, eating the same every day, hitting the gym 5-6times a week and all that stuff.
For some time i really felt upset and almost depressed as i dont get to where i want to be and not knowing what i do wrong either in my training or nutrition.
To break both of them down i will write 2 topics and post eachothers link down below to if you guys can and want to help.

This post will be about the nutrition and again id really appreciate any relevant and serious feedback
Link to training post:

So I think where the main issue lies is within nutrition as simply not eating enough calories. However I have been upping it for 8 weeks now or so and currently sitting at 4588 calories broken down in:
Protein: 232gr (i know its high but i find it hard to eat almost only carbs)
Carbs: 600gr
Fats: 121gr

Currently I still dont see any results in weight gain, i do gain some for example if i got rest day in the weekends but if during the week after my work and i go hit the gym i usually stagnate around the same weight.

I am wondering now if i should up my calories even more, if i should change things in my diet which i'll post below soon. or if its my training routine that gets me off track.

My diet looks as the following:

Breakfast: Omelet around 7:15
-2x medium whole eggs
-60gr brown beans
-4x 2ML spray of olive oil
-2x whole grain bread
-4x rice waffles
-20gr of natural peanutbutter

Pre lunch: Toast around 10:00
-6x whole grain bread
-30gr pesto
-75gr chicken filet
-some tomatoes added
-1x apple

Lunch: Pasta salad at 12:00
-125gr pasta uncooked
-75gr smoked chicken
-25gr pesto
- some paprika or onions added

Pre workout meal at 15:00
-2x whole weat wraps (80gr)
-80gr chicken
-100gr green beans frozen
-some tomatoes added
-4x 2ML olive oil spray

Post workout shake around 19:00
-150gr oats
-15gr whey protein
-120gr banana
-120gr greek yoghurt 10% fat
-350ml water

Dinner around 20:00
-115gr rice with quinoa uncooked
-70gr chicken
-20gr chili sauce 50% less sugars
-100gr green beans frozen
-4x 2ML olive oil spray

Pre bed meal around 21:00-22:00
-70gr oats
-170ml semi skimmed milk
-60gr frozen fruits like berries
-20gr whey casein
-10gr whey protein

The reason for the proteins in my last meal is as ive read and seen a video (from athlean X) that during sleepcycles your body produces more growth hormone or stuff and the casein makes sure your body keeps provided of protein within those sleep cycles. the whey is for the first sleep cycle afer 1.5hour. Not sure if its true but yeah thats the reason i have the protein added there.

Again ive been eating this meal for multiple weeks now simply to see if i gain weight because i feel like if i switch meals or eat according to IIFYM its hard to tell if i gain weight as you hit different macros or maybe eat something container more salt/jodium which holds water etc. I might be overcomplicating it all but yeah any feedback is high appreciated. Thanks again.
Please visit the training link too which will be edited in this post as soon as im done writing.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2AlYlOV

0 comments:

Post a Comment