Last 4 weeks of Prep and peak week

I am 5 weeks out from my first NPC bikini show, and have been on a 16 week prep having gone from 18%BF to 13%. My question is about the last 4 weeks and peak week. What are the biggest tips for this time and peak week? I plan to front load carbs on peak week and then dwindling them back down by the end of the week. What is the "best" way to do simple things like... do you eliminate seasonings? Cut water intake? What does your training look like during peak week and what do you eat on show day? I've heard of people cutting out all fruit and all dairy and protein powders? But if i make them fit my macros like I have, what is the big deal about them? ALSO, WHAT DO PEOPLE CUT CAFFINE OUT?! I bloat very easily, and with pre-juding at 11am, and finals not until 5pm, I'm not sure how to go about eating during the day without looking spilled over by 5pm.
Any tips, tricks, or info is SO SO appreciated!
THANK YOU!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2wAL6r2

0 comments:

Post a Comment