First time trying to count calories. A bit of advice.

Hey guys. I've been lifting for years but never bothered to count calories or plan too much. The result has always been I overbulk or lose muscle trying to lean down.
I have read the stickies but still a bit confused. I think I eat too much protein at the moment. I have cut down a lot on carbs recently as I gained too much weight.
I was 95.6 kgs Saturday morning (before toilet), I am 178 cm tall and work on a building site (work varies from hard work to easy work so hard to predict my calories burned at work).
I train 3 times a week on a split. My TDEE calculator says I need about 3050 calories to maintain. I think I need to cut a bit as I've gained a little weight. I can still see a bit of abs so it's not the worst form. I could post some pictures tonight if needed and it would help.
Calculating with 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight.. I would need 210 g of protein per day and 84 of fat. I am going way over this number.. or maybe I am calculating something wrong. I will post a pic with what I ate yesterday... This picture with my macros doesn't even count the 2 protein shakes I have a day or veggies. I don't wanna lose too much muscle as well if I cut protein so that 1 gram per pound is for cutting or should I add more when calculating?
Thanks
It looks like I am a noob who can't post a pic but my count on fitday shows 350 grams of protein without 2 shakes I haven't yet added.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2T8lBd4

0 comments:

Post a Comment