My experience "a calorie is a calorie" one of the biggest myths in bodybuilding?

First off this is based on my own experience and what has worked for me (everyone is different). i started out as a 6' 147lb skinny fat runner always ate whatever i wanted and always weighed and looked the same. in 2015 i decided to start lifting and eventually started to bulk up tracking calories and protein but ate complete garbage e.x. subway, pop tarts, Doritos etc anything to get calories and zero fruits/veggies. since that time i have done a few bulk/cut cycles always getting fat then loosing most of the weight while cutting and still not having abs. 6 weeks ago i peaked at 200 lbs and looked like complete s**t my gut was huge and i couldn't suck it in so i decided it was time for a change. cleaned up my diet started eating lots of fresh chicken, rice, steak, fruits, and veggies no more bread and junk food now im down to 188 and feel so much better, have 100% more energy, and for the first time in my life am starting to see abs while lifts are improving better than when i was bulking.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2IiGWfJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment