Muscle & Weight again Help!

I am a T7 paraplegic vet in a wheelchair & I need to gain weight & muscle mass as I’ve lost 45lbs since being hurt. I know I need to eat eat eat to gain weight but being in a wheelchair all the weight goes to my gut. I have shrunk below my freshman high school weight & I want to change that. I’ve never worked out with weights as I had military muscle so I’m not even sure where to start. I’ve been reading the posts on here about gaining weight to gain muscle but when all the food weight goes to my stomach I’m not sure what to do!! Is there any advice anyone can give me or are there areas I need to focus on more than others? Any info would be greatly appreciated. There’s not much I can find on the inter webs about this.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2SXYqSO

0 comments:

Post a Comment