Help with my weight loss journey!

Hey everyone - first ever post here - hoping to get some nutrition help with my weight loss journey.

16 days on the 1st of February, I weighed 134.5kg (296.5lbs) and after some gym sessions and starting to really take this seriously I am now 132.5kg (262lbs). This isn't the best loss, I know, but it's a start.

One of the reasons I am struggling is because of my general nutrition and calorie intake. I am a bit of a binge eater and whilst I am conciouslly making some very good choices, I'm still working on it. I was also diagnosed with IBS about 4 months ago and so my diet can be restricted.

Having lots of a fibre can be a problem for me, especially certain vegetables like broccoli, brussels sprouts. cabbage etc. I also cannot eat a lot of gluten and generally have to buy gluten-free sausages, pasta etc. I also cannot have lots of dairy - which would restrict the amount of protein shakes I could drink because of the dried milk powder.


Does anyone have experience in this area or perhaps know of any protein shakes specifically for people with IBS or Lactose intolerance?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2TUk3ke

0 comments:

Post a Comment