Power of People - Nutritional Advice

I have always tackled problems on my own and never asked for help. I do need help.
I use to train, have a flat stomach and everything changed after someone harmed me.

I know have to keep inflammation down at all cost. I have an auto inflammatory problem. Each unsuccessfully attempt to keeping inflammation low would result in fusion of my spine and loss of mobility.
I am currently at a 1 out of 20, you couldn't even tell on the outside that there's an issue. I need some help building a nutrition plan and strategy for training at the gym.
When I consume STARCH, I wake up the next morning STIFF AS A SURFBOARD for 2 hours due to Ankylosing Spondylitis. I can't eat starch without a direct pain and consequence.

I can no longer train, eat steak and potatoe, fuel my body with carbs.

Can someone help build a strategy where I don't rebound from lack of starch? I been struggling with it.

I worked out the following as a female:

1500 calories per day is good for weight loss
I am currently 5'8" and 212
I used to be 162 lb for genetic and where my body wants to stay with a very strict discipline to get to 141 but always came back to around 152-160 lbs
I use to do 3 days weight training, 3 days cardio at 40 minutes (my job is low activity)
I train 3 days of a week now
I do cardio 2 days a week with consideration for a 3rd day
I use L-glutamine and a 1/2 scoop of protein post workout
I thought about adding creatine just prior to workout
I broke down meals to 5 meals daily, at 300 calories a meal BUT

BUT
BUT

I am now struggling to create a meal that doesn't go over calories, HAS THE RIGHT MACRO and get to the end of the day without going over.
I get food cravings between 1-3 pm
I end up going stir crazy
I been attempting to consider fish oil with eat meal, load up more avocado into the plan


Suggestions or a well thought out nutritional plan anyone could build?

It seems so hard to get back to me.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2SSS4En

0 comments:

Post a Comment