Bulk or cut?

Hey guys. I’ve been going to the gym now and trying to eat right for about 2 years. I. Before this I was very fat, I lost about 3 stone mostly from doing cardio and in eating within a caloric deficit.

I then started to build muscle. I saw some good progress at first but I haven’t seen much for a while now. Currently I eat about 2100 calories and usually get around 120g of protein probably (I know i should be getting more). I’m 179lbs and 5’10.

Im mostly insecure about the man boobs, and belly fat.. would love to get rid of that but also keep muscle up.

SHOULD I BULK OR CUT?

Here are some pics so you can get an idea. Oh and I'm currently about to start the 'All Stars' programe, so lifting 2 times a week (heavy deadlifts, squats, bench etc) and cardio once a week (through MMA classes)

Cheers!
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Iq77Bq

0 comments:

Post a Comment