Slow bulk or keep cutting ?

Hey everyone, my question is in the title but let me give you picture/information (english is not my first language,excuse my poor grammar)

-picture at the end

1: was obese all my life (i'm 23 years old 5'7 male)
2: ive lost 102 in total for the moment
3: 230 to 157 after this i did a bulk (1lbs/week) 157-->182 , and now i'm 182--->153
4: ive been strenght training for 1years 5 month
5: my stats at 150-160lbsBW BENCH:200 / OHP:140 / SQUAT: 240 / DEAFLIFT 260 (having a hard time on this one,i have a bad right ankle mobility due to a injury
6: training is a bro split ( heavy chest/tri),(back,bicep),(chest lower weight),(legs bicep),(shoulder tricep)
7 : at the moment i am 153lbs in the morning (9 month in cutting..starting to feel week)
8: 33inch belly ( '' release'') , 13inch arm cold flex (lol) i had 15 at 182..mostly fat , 40inch chest
9: cutting at 1800ish after 9 month (nutrition is good chicken,nature oat,tuna,olive oil,almond butter,soya milk,no sugar,very rare cheat meal,white rice when bulking,pork liver,eggs, cottage, grec yaourt 0-3%...thing like this)

- is my lift OK after 1 years 5 month of training mostly in cut ?
- should i slow bulk or keep cutting?
- ive try a website for bodyfat (body measurement) give me like 17-18%...what do you think ?

thank you guy
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2BIVpfk

0 comments:

Post a Comment