Cutting: Should I cut more food when on weight loss?

Hey,

since a couple of days, I'm trying to find the answer to this question, read a lot, but nothing about that -
tomorrow is my first day to cutting.
4 days lifting (include 3x weekly post 30' cardio and 1 day high intensive yoga),
27yrs old, 81kg, 186cm,
5 meals - low to med GI
total 1482kkal(20% under my maintenance), 143gr(571kcal) proteins, 107(429kcal) carbs, 54gr(482kcal) fats
post and pre-workout are inside this calculations (single workout: protein shake before weight lift; shake after lifting and before cardio, shake with 2 bananas after cardio).
I don't plan to cut the food in rest days.

should I cut the food respectively with the weight loss?

I was eating 3300kcal per day until now and still was in hunger, and now 1500 kcal - little scared about the hunger and how much will reflect on the weight lifting.

Thank you.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Inq6MJ

0 comments:

Post a Comment