Cheat meal weight gain? What's normal and what's not

Last sunday or I guess 3 days ago I went to a Chinese buffet but it was about an hour before closing time and so my friends and I just shoved our faces with empty calories and the food was cold and soggy, the sushi chef already went home, the hibachi grill was already cleaned up and no crabs etc....
Anyways we probably ate 7-9 plates full of just crappy calories. I think we were food high and just ate whatever was in sight. Soggy coconut shrimp soggy orange chicken and all that.

Before I went to the buffet I was 151.5 now today AFTER CARDIO/RUNNING on treadmill, after weightlifting for about 1.5 hours, after sauna, I'm a shocking 160....
How is this possible?
It's been 2 days and I've been hydrating and-sorry if too much information- but I've been peeing and pooping and such but it's still that high!??

Going paranoid
Advice much appreciated


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2TTRqnc

0 comments:

Post a Comment