How to bulk successfully

What’s up bodybuilding world?! I am for the very first time bulking to gain lean muscle mass however I have also been putting on a lot of fat. I am getting a lot stronger and I can see I am making progress but I am definitely getting fat at the same time. I am 6 foot and my starting weight was 207 pounds which I believe was a little overweight to begin with. I am eating 4140 cal a day which is my calculated caloric intake based on the starting weight. I have broken down my macros based on a program on the All Access app. Should I lessen my caloric intake to counter the fat gain? Or should I add more high intensity training like HIIT type workouts on my rest days or just double up on training days? I really don’t want to stop this Bulking phase to lose fat because I’m already about four weeks into it. Thank you all in advance!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2JDyxU1

0 comments:

Post a Comment