Loss of appetite

Hello,

I’m 24 years old 97kg ~low BF% and I’m currently bulking trying to get up to 100kgs before a cut, I’ve gained 5kgs in the last month but now I’ve reached a plateau as I just cannot seem to eat. I’m never hungry I have to be mindful to eat and sometimes when I’m eating I find myself chewing the same bite 50 times with no inclination to swallow, sometimes I end up spitting it out because I feel like I’ll throw up if another bite goes down. This started about two weeks ago when I hit 97kgs. Does anyone know this problem and maybe how to fix or alleviate it?

Inb4:
My macros are roughly P275 C5-600 F100 aiming for 4000-4500kcals every day, this used to be easy but now it feels impossible.
I do fasted cardio in the mornings on average EOD, I commute with a bike and I lift weights 5-6 times a week.
My TDEE hovers around 4000kcals according to my smart watch.
No marijuana.


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://bbcom.me/2Wpqosy

0 comments:

Post a Comment